|Asking Price (S$)
Apartment/ Condo :
For viewing, please call 9856 7025 anytime as Keys On Hand
Selling with Vacant procession
This unit face city and sea view, view of the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer as well as the Gardens by the Bay.
- Great view of flyer in 3 bedrooms (3 bathrooms)
- Good-sized balcony to enjoy the spectacular view in the day and night.
- Regular and efficient layout.
- fully-equipped dry and wet kitchen
- oven, induction and gas cookers.
- Separate bathtub and standing shower in master bathroom
- Spacious Bomb shelter that can be used as additional storage space or maid room
- 24/7 Concierge Service!
- Covered link bridge to Nicoll Highway MRT station
- Walkable to Bugis MRT station (Downtown Line and East-West Line)
Food and shopping:
- Bugis Junction and Suntec nearby
- 24-hour midi mart opposite; Cheers convenience store at ground level
- Haji Lane and eateries nearby
- Cinema/entertainment in Bugis and Shaw
Beach Road a pre-developed, where many old buildings still stand poised for redevelopment. If these buildings are redeveloped, launching prices will likely pull Concourse Skyline prices up. At per this PSF, is a potential upside and really a good considerable.
Many investors have buy into densely-built Marina Bay at $3000 psf (+/-), so do consider to choose Concourse Skyline on Beach Road as your investment. You are getting the same or even better views, in an area that has under-supply for residential units.
Concourse Skyline is highly sought after by professional expatriates for rental. Rental take-up rate is very high for 3 bedrooms! In fact, our ex-tenant is still staying in this same project after we decided not to recontract so we can market the property.
S$ 2,720,000 Negotiable